Books and Bites Podcast, Ep. 65
JCPL librarians bring you book recommendations and discuss the bites and beverages to pair with them.
On this episode, we discuss the fifth prompt in the Books and Bites 2022 Reading Challenge, a book published in the decade you were born. We’re covering the hits from the 70s, 80s, and 90s—brought to you by WJCPL!
- Michael recommends Pet Sematary by Stephen King.
- Carrie enjoyed Pet Sematary‘s direct opposite, the memoir All Creatures Great and Small by James Herriot.
- Adam discusses The Revelation by Bentley Little.
- Contemplate the ending of Pet Sematary with a whiskey sour.
- Grab a pint of bitter and imagine you’re at the pub with James Herriott. A great choice from this side of the pond is Green Man ESB.
- Pair The Revelation with Coffee Ground Cashew Butter, a recipe that turns trash into a tasty treat! Find this recipe in Lindsay-Jean Hard’s Cooking with Scraps.