We’d love to see your responses to the Prompt to Page writing prompts! Submit your work for a chance to have it read on a future episode of the podcast.
- Adults ages 18 and up may submit one poem or one prose piece.
- Your submission must be a response to one of the prompts discussed on the Prompt to Page podcast.
- Your submission must be your own work, and it must be previously unpublished.
- Poems may be up to two pages; prose pieces may be up to 500 words long and may be an excerpt of a longer piece.
- Submit as a .doc, .docx or PDF file.
- Use a 12-point font such as Times New Roman.
- Single space poems; double space prose.
- Include your name, phone number, and email address at the top of your submission.
If your piece is accepted, we will email you a consent form.