We’re starting the New Year with a new Books and Bites reading challenge, Books and Bites Bingo!
Reading challenges are a great way to set reading goals for yourself, discover new authors and genres, and have fun while doing it!
With Books and Bites Bingo, you’ll have more prompts to choose from, and more chances to win prizes. Plus, every time you get a bingo, you’ll earn a fun, book-themed sticker. Complete a blackout of all the squares, and you’ll earn your very own enamel Books and Bites pin!
Here are some of the reading prompts we have in store for you:
- A book about books
- An epistolary book (written in the form of letters)
- A book set in or about Appalachia
- A book set somewhere you’d like to visit
- A book by a LGBTQIA+ author
- Another book by an author you love
- An adventure story
- A book about music or musicians
- Gothic fiction
- A book by an Indigenous author
- A book that contains magic
Download a bingo sheet, and get the full details on our Books and Bites Bingo webpage.