While you’re earning reading badges in Beanstack this summer, why not enter the Books and Bites 2021 Reading Challenge?
It’s not too late to enter this challenge for adults and teens. Just complete one prompt each month for a chance to win a $25 gift card to Joseph-Beth Booksellers. You can read the prompts in any order you like.
At the end of the year, we’ll draw for the grand prize, a $100 gift card to Joseph-Beth Booksellers. The more months you participate, the more chances you have to win!
- A book that’s first in a series.
- A book that takes place in outer space or another world.
- A book that retells or adapts another story.
- A book of poetry or a novel-in-verse.
- A book in a genre you typically don’t read.
- A book that takes place on vacation or while traveling.
- A Western or a book that features a cowboy.
- A book told from a child’s perspective.
- A nonfiction how-to book.
- A book from a non-human perspective (animals, monsters, deities, etc).
- A comfort read.
- A book set in your home state.
Keep track of your reading by downloading the Books and Bites 2021 Reading Challenge form.
Submit Your Entries
Submit your monthly entries using the online Books and Bites 2021 Reading Challenge form.
JCPL employees and their families are ineligible to win prizes.