Black-and-white prints are $0.10/page and color prints are $0.35/page.
1. From an Android or iOS Device
- Download and install the free PrinterOn app (Android/ iOS).
- Open the app and tap the button to select a printer.
- Select the “Location” tab and search for either Nicholasville or Jessamine.
- The results of your search should give a map of the area with some printer icons on it. Two of the icons should be for the library—one for color and one for black and white.
- Select the printer you want, and save it.
- Return to the main menu.
- Find what you want to print, select the printer you want to use, and follow the on-screen instructions.
2. From a Web Browser
- Visit https://www.printeron.net/jcpl/print. (Note: you must type the web address exactly.)
- Follow the instructions on the page once it loads onto your device.
If you need help, please ask the staff member in our public computer area.
To Pick Up Your Print Job
- Visit the self-service print station in the public computer area
- Log in
- Select your print job
- Pick up your job at the printer
Print jobs are non-refundable, so we recommend using the print preview function prior to sending your print job.