JCPL is now offering no-contact curbside pickup of holds!
You can place holds on all books, audiobooks, nonfiction DVDs/Blu-Rays, instruments, sewing machines, and other items from the Library of Things.
Putting items on hold:
- Place items on hold through the JCPL online catalog or by calling (859) 885-3523.
- JCPL will contact you when your items are available.
To pick up your items:
- Wait for a phone call from JCPL to alert you when your item is available for pickup.
- Download the JCPL App to your smartphone or tablet from your app store of choice. Simply search “Jessamine County Public Library.” (Google Play I iOS)
- Click the “Curbside Pickup” button.
- Log in to the library account you used to place your holds.
- Enter your car’s make, model and color. Then, click “On my way” and let us know how soon you plan to arrive at the library.
- When you arrive, park in one of the designated Curbside Pickup parking spots at the southeast corner of the library building.
- In the JCPL app, click “I’m here.”
- Have your trunk or side door open and your ID or library card ready. We’ll be right out with your items.
- If you don’t have a smart phone, you can simply call the library when you arrive to pick up your holds. You can reach us at (859) 885-3523.
Sat. 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sun. 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Ask Us, call us at (859) 885-3523, or Text a Librarian at (859) 538-5885.