JCPL is now offering no-contact curbside pickup of holds!
You can place holds on all books, audiobooks, nonfiction DVDs/Blu-Rays, instruments, sewing machines, and other items from the Library of Things.
Putting items on hold:
- Place items on hold through the JCPL online catalog or by calling (859) 885-3523.
- JCPL will contact you when your items are available.
To pick up your items:
- Wait for notification from JCPL to alert you when your item is available for pickup.
- Download the JCPL App to your smartphone or tablet from your app store of choice. Simply search “Jessamine County Public Library.” (Google Play I iOS)
- Click the “Curbside Pickup” button.
- Log in to the library account you used to place your holds.
- Enter your car’s make, model and color. Then, click “On my way” and let us know how soon you plan to arrive at the library.
- When you arrive, park in one of the designated Curbside Pickup parking spots at the southeast corner of the library building.
- In the JCPL app, click “I’m here.”
- If you don’t have a smart phone, you can simply call the library when you arrive to pick up your holds. You can reach us at (859) 885-3523.
Turnaround time depends on an item’s due date as well as its hold status. We are working hard to meet the demand for this service and strive to have available items ready for pickup within 48 hours.
|Mon. – Thurs.||9:30 AM – 8:30 PM|
|Fri.||9:30 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Sat.||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Sun.||1:00 PM – 6:00 PM|
Ask Us, call us at (859) 885-3523, or Text a Librarian at (859) 538-5885.