What Can You Do in the Recording Studio?
The Recording Studio has all the equipment you need for audio and video recording and editing.
- Record your band’s first album
- Start a podcast
- Photograph your art
- Use green screens to make a video of yourself flying through space
Who Can Use the Recording Studio?
You may use the Recording Studio if you:
- Are a valid JCPL library card holder with internet privileges
- Pass the Introduction to the Recording Studio class
- Have acknowledged that you have read the Creative Space and Recording Studio agreement
- Have a Fabman account for booking and accessing the equipment
- Are 18 years old or older OR have a legal guardian accompany you to required training(s) and sign the Creative Space and Recording Studio Agreement for Juveniles
Introduction to the Recording Studio Class
Small Group Recording Studio Classes
Once you have passed the Introduction to the Recording Studio class, visit our events calendar or call the Creative Space Help Desk at (859) 885-3523 ext. 290 to book an appointment for training on the following:
- Adobe Premiere
- Video editing
- 3-point lighting
- Green and blue screen
What Equipment Is Available in the Recording Studio?
What Editing Software Is Available?
You can use the following software on the Recording Studio computer:
- Adobe Premier
- Adobe Photoshop