The Pandemic Stories Project collects stories about individual experiences in Jessamine County during the COVID-19 pandemic to create a communal record of this history-making happening.
We want to hear your stories, whether they are tragic, funny, fascinating, surprising, sad—or all those things at once. Between May 15 and August 31, 2022, submit audio, video, written stories, and/or photos to the Pandemic Stories Project.
How to submit:
- Online using the form found below
- In person at one of our Jessamine Events Mobile events
- In person at Remembering Our Loved Ones Parts 1 and 2
- In person at Pandemic Stories Project Type-In
- Email Les at [email protected] to schedule a time for your story to be recorded (audio only)