(Birth – 5th grade)
Read books, listen to audiobooks, engage in literacy activities, and/or attend library programs!
Submit one log per week (maximum) between Monday, June 5 – Sunday, July 23.
Each log submitted is entered into weekly and grand prize drawings.
Children earn a day pass to the Riney B. Park Aquatic Center when they turn in their first reading log. Submit logs each week to collect weekly brag tags! (You must pick up these rewards in person.)
Children who submit at least four readings logs can pick out a free reward book from July 24 – August 31.
JCPL employees and their families are ineligible to win prizes. Prizes are subject to change based on availability.
Download Paper Reading Logs
Download children’s reading logs in English (PDFs):
- Wee Reader’s Log (ages birth – two years)
- You & Me Reader’s Log (ages 3 years – kindergarten)
- Radical Reader’s Log (1st – 5th grades)
Descargue el diario de lectura para niños en español (PDFs):
- Diario para los lectores pequeños (nacimiento a dos años)
- Tú y yo diario de lectura (de tres años hasta el kindergarten)
- Diario para los lectores radicales (1o-5ta grado)
Submit a Reading Log
Online reading logs will be available on June 5.